[rules-users] debug

Kevin Kelleher kelleher_kevin at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:07:13 EST 2012

Hi Mattias,

Thanks for your very quick reply ....

What I'm seeing is very strange!!!

I tried the workaround with eclipse juno & it did not work,

I tried the workaround with eclipse helios & it "partially" worked ...

The debugger stopped in the helloworld drl file but when "stepping through"
the debugger seems to be going to the wrong lines . i.e. I'm not seeing the
same jumps that I'm seeing for the same drl file in drools 5.3.0 final.

I hope I'm clear but if not happy to elaborate ... I'll look into how to
"JIRA" vote.

Regards,
Kevin