[rules-users] Error deploying Guvnor 5.4 on Weblogic 10.3.5

droolist satishnryn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 09:41:01 EDT 2012

I am trying to deploy Guvnor 5.4.0 Final on Weblogic Server 10.3.5.
Unzipped guvnor-5.4.0.Final-tomcat-6.0.war and tried to deploy the open
directory.

First, I was getting this error...
ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.Listener
So, I got weld-1.1.8.Final and dropped weld-servlet.jar into WEB-INV/lib
After I put this jar, it deployed successfully.

But, when I try to access the page, I am getting this error...
Caused By: java.lang.IllegalStateException: CDI hasn't been properly
started.
  Make sure your IDE classpath is in sync with the real maven classpath.
  The classpath should include weld-servlet.
        at
org.drools.guvnor.server.SecurityServiceServlet.getCurrentUser(SecurityServiceServlet.java:66)

Has anybody been successful in deploying Guvnor 5.4 on Weblogic 10.3.5?

thanks