[rules-users] Accumulate a on event combinations

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 15:08:08 EDT 2012

This could be modelled according to a simple FSM with time supervision.
Rather than counting OPEN and CLOSE events, insert a "HasClosed" event,
write a rule with a timer monitoring the HasClosed and react to it if it is
still
there when the timer expires, retracting the HasClosed; and write another
rule
matching an(other) OPEN with the HasClosed, which means that the OPEN
happens before the timer expires.

-W