[rules-users] Not able to upload POJO model jar in Oracle DB.

Manasi manasi.a.damle at capgemini.com
Wed Oct 10 01:43:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

Currently I am using Oracle 11g DB for Guvnor repository for storing my
rules and POJO model jar.

After guvnor instance is started following 11 tables are created in Oracle
11g DB schema.

1) FS_FSENTRY
2) FS_WS_DEFAULT_FSENTRY
3) PM_WS_DEFAULT_BINVAL
4) PM_WS_DEFAULT_BUNDLE
5) PM_WS_DEFAULT_NAMES
6) PM_WS_DEFAULT_REFS
7) VERSIONING_FS_FSENTRY
8) VERSIONING_PM_BINVAL
9) VERSIONING_PM_BUNDLE
10) VERSIONING_PM_NAMES
11) VERSIONING_PM_REFS

I have copied *"ojdbc6.jar"* jar in my tomcat 7's lib folder. I am using jdk
1.7.

I am able to create packages in oracle but not able to uplaod my model jar
in DB.
Please find attach file  Oracle_Error.txt
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4020187/Oracle_Error.txt>   for
error log:

In MySQL DB uploading of jar works fine.
Please let me know if there is any issue in Oracle version?

Thanks,
Manasi