[rules-users] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

mohan mohan.narangoda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:16:21 EDT 2012

Hi laune,

really appreciate your valuable time & dedication on this.
Yes I did a mistake that there is no NotificationEvent and that should be
OfferedEvent.
Primary keys of the OfferedEvent  are mobileNo & offerId. i.e should not
send particular offer notification to perticuler mobile within next 24 hour.
"once per day" : "not again in the next 24 hours” . (not calender days)

I’m checking your code and will try to apply. If there are any suggestion or
any amendments based on above input please post.

Thanks a lot