[rules-users] can't start jboss with enable=true option for resource-change-scanner

eselis erica.selis at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:03:23 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have an application that use Guvnor 5.4.0 final as a process repository,
processes are designed with Orix (v2.3.0), both are running in a
JBOSS-EAPv6.
In addition I have another app which consumes processes from Guvnor. I want
that my app gets the new processes without restarting the container (another
Jboos-EAPv6).

I found that the solution should be to add this to my configuration xml
/<drools:resource-change-scanner id="scanner" interval="10" enabled="true"
/>  /

I added it, but when I want to startup my app, I have the following mistake
related to the line wrote above.

/nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 18;
columnNumber: 77; cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'enabled' is not allowed
to appear in element 'drools:resource-change-scanner'/

I tried to use without the option enable="true" but I didn't get the new
processes unless I restart jboss. Does anybody have any idea to help me?

Thanks in advance,