[rules-users] Field value is different when and then section, very strange. Is it mvel vs java issue

kina06 reachkn6 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:12:36 EDT 2012

This looks like such a basic functionality and I'm not getting any help. I
can't seem to understand why update function keep calling the function, is
there no way to let drools know that I modifed an object values so it gives
me the updated object in next rule. Please help, this is such a basic step
without which I cna't proceed any further.