[rules-users] Noob desperately needing help

zaphod pcooper at emspic.org
Wed Oct 31 11:26:07 EDT 2012

Wolfgang,

Here's my dilemma...there is no exception thrown!  I wouldn't even be here
asking the question if I was getting an OOME...my problem is that the rule
hangs, and from that point on, the entire rules engine is hung, even though
other processing continues on that jboss node.

Note that I'm using zip4j, as the default zip library provided in Java does
not support password-protecting the zip file.  That is a requirement of this
process.  And this is new code...it works perfectly outside the rules
container, but not at all inside it.

What baffles me is the process hanging...I've been writing Java code for 13
years, and I've never seen a process just hang...

Paul