[rules-users] Noob desperately needing help

Mattias Nilsson Grip mattias.nilsson.grip at redpill-linpro.com
Wed Oct 31 12:17:28 EDT 2012

I was just about to suggest something similar. Use JDB or some other utility to get a thread dump from the JVM when it is hung. That should let you know exactly in what class and method the thread hangs.

You could also change your code to catch (and rethrow) Throwable instead of Exception to double-check that the call to ZipOutputStream is not throwing an Error that is secretly caught somewhere without being logged.

Regards,
Mattias