[rules-users] Decision Table Help

qwertyqwerty sol_987 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 08:44:39 EDT 2012

could anyone point me in the right direction with this

I have my arraylist of objects (object contains name, value, response).  I
want to loop through the list and set the response on the object based on
the names, values.  Below is my go at setting this up.  Can somone take a
look and see if this would work?

CONDITION	                                         CONDITION
ACTION
Test()
t:TEST() (t.name == $param) from t	 t:TEST() (t.value == $param) from
t.setResp("$param")

a	                                                           1
TRUE
b	                                                           2
TRUE
c	                                                           3
FALSE