[rules-users] Decision Table Help

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 08:51:21 EDT 2012

The syntax of the conditions looks downright wrong.

I suggest that you learn DRL, write the rule you think you need in
DRL, test it, and when it works, begin to develop the spreadsheet.
Come back to the list whenever you have a problem - but don't ask
people on the list to be compilers or parsers.

-W