[rules-users] Decision Table Help

qwertyqwerty sol_987 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 05:40:57 EDT 2012

Hi laune

Thanks for the reply, and apologies for the bad syntax in my original mail.

To answer your questions:

* Is Test the same as TEST? If not, what's Test supposed to do?
    - Yes, Test is the same as TEST.
* You have two bindings to t.
   - There are two bindings, becuase the first I want to get the name from
the object, and the second I want to get the value from the object
* What is "from t" meant to return?
  - i am trying to get it to return my Object
* There is nothing after the second "from"
   - This shoud also have read "from t"
* What are a, b and c supposed to be? If they're strings, where are the
quotes?
   - Yes sorry, they should be strings
* TEST() (t.name...) is nowhere near any syntactic form in DRL.
   - what i am trying to achieve here, is to loop through the ArrayList.
Retrieving the object, and then from that object checking the value of the
"name" and "value" for the second binding.