[rules-users] Decision Table Help

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 06:08:17 EDT 2012

On 06/09/2012, qwertyqwerty <sol_987 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> To answer your questions:
>
> * Is Test the same as TEST? If not, what's Test supposed to do?
>     - Yes, Test is the same as TEST.
> * You have two bindings to t.
>    - There are two bindings, becuase the first I want to get the name from

You can't bind the same variable twice, but I don't think you need a
binding at all.

> the object, and the second I want to get the value from the object
> * What is "from t" meant to return?
>   - i am trying to get it to return my Object

Test or TEST? But this is already available.

> * TEST() (t.name...) is nowhere near any syntactic form in DRL.
>    - what i am trying to achieve here, is to loop through the ArrayList.
> Retrieving the object, and then from that object checking the value of the
> "name" and "value" for the second binding.

Which ArrayList? There's none that I can see.

Again, and for the last time: Do consider learning DRL so that you
know how to do simple things, test your rules as DRL rules and then
proceed to using them in spreadsheets.