[rules-users] Cutom Attributes in Drools

dme1 mehtad at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:06:24 EDT 2012

Thanks for the suggestions. However I have rules where the Control Fact is
not mandatory, as well as there is a choice between multiple elements (LHS
and RHS) so I have to come up with a Dummy which says something like does
not apply to this rule, a bit cumbersome but an approach that can be
explored.

@Davide - For the override rules, are you able to advise when this feature
will be available? Also in the interim is there a workaround that can be
used to simulate this feature?

Thanks,
dme