[rules-users] Cutom Attributes in Drools

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:17:46 EDT 2012

The feature is being implemented even now, I will make available
incrementally over the next 10 days or so, unless I get preempted by too
many other matters :) As you may know, I'm not part of the Drools team
so I am not working 100% on this. It may take some more time to document and
release it officially, but
I can show you the principles once it's in place - and of course it really
fits your requirements!

It would be invaluable if you could provide some toy, deintified test cases
to show your expected behavior.
I'd like to better understand what kind of ovverrides you need exactly - and
btw I'm struggling a bit to
understand what you mean with "choice between multiple elements LHS and
RHS"...
Thanks
Davide