[rules-users] Guvnor example how to access rules in database instead sample.drl file?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:58:10 EDT 2012

The fact types/classes are declarative. Look in the model definition in
Guvnor.

When you come to use your own classes you will need to upload the JAR to
Guvnor as a new JAR model and also include in your client classpath. Models
uploaded to Guvnor only serve to drive the UI and are not included in the
"rule package" the change set downloads from Guvnor.

This will make mire sense when you get to that stage, but please feel free
to drop by when you get there.

sent on the move