[rules-users] Guvnor example how to access rules in database instead sample.drl file?

richard rx74me at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 15:52:29 EDT 2012

I am able to get a list of the rules from the mortgage in the database, but
how do I set up the java when I fire the rules, to get them to execute the
underage rule?

Viewing source for: Underage
1.	|	rule "Underage"
2.	|	    salience 10
3.	|	    dialect "mvel"
4.	|	    when
5.	|	        application : LoanApplication( )
6.	|	        Applicant( age < "21" )
7.	|	    then
8.	|	        application.setApproved( false );
9.	|	        application.setExplanation( "Underage" );
10.	|	        retract( application );
11.	|	end

I assume I need an application class and Applicant class, but where does
LoanApplicatiion come from.
I do not see it anywhere in the examples in the docs?