[rules-users] How to change the Excel file in console and then access the url of console through Java code

pratibhapandey pratibha02pandey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 03:39:04 EDT 2012

Dear Team,

My situation is  that my rules are stored in an excel file and now I want
the user to change the file using the Guvnor console and then I access the
Guvnor console using the url and then read the file(.xls or .drl) through my
java code and fire the rules.

Where can I get a sample code, an example or tutorial for this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is an urgent requirement?

Thanks and Regards,
Pratibha