[rules-users] Guvnor with ModeShape 2.8 on JBoss 7

gkalabin grigory.kalabin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:22:51 EDT 2012

Hello everybody!
I'm using JBoss 7.1.1.Final, ModeShape 2.8.3.Final and Drools-Guvnor
5.4.0.Final.

I'm trying to switch guvnor to ModeShape 2.8.* on JBoss 7.

It's impossible to deploy ModeShape as a service on JBoss for this version
(it's possible for ModeShape 2.* and JBoss 6 or ModeShape 3.* and JBoss 7,
but there is no kit for JBoss 7 and ModeShape 2).

That's why I copy ModeShape libraries directly to WEB-INF/lib (the directory
listing attached). My configs also attached.

It's successfully deployed with a lot of warnings (I heard that those
warnings should be ignored). But when I open it I have errors in the server
log (also attached).

I created users mailman:mailman and admin:admin (as server application
users) and assign them corresponding roles.

WEB-INF/lib listing
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4019923/listing.txt>
Configs:  beans.xml
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4019923/beans.xml>  ,
modeshape-guvnor.xml
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4019923/modeshape-guvnor.xml>   and
security-domains section from my standalone.conf
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4019923/security-domains.xml>  .
Logs:  deploy process
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4019923/deployment_logs.txt>   and
exceptions <http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4019923/error_log.txt>

Thank you for any help! I have no idea how to explain my problem easier, so
sorry for a lots of files.