[rules-users] Guvnor with ModeShape 2.8 on JBoss 7

gkalabin grigory.kalabin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 05:04:52 EDT 2012

I found an error in my configs and fix it but the problem remains.In
beans.xml I've added section with authenticator name:
<security:IdentityImpl>	<s:modifies/>
<security:authenticatorName>jaasAuthenticator</security:authenticatorName></security:IdentityImpl>
To make it working I've added patched version of seam-security (as
recommended on  guvnor forum
<https://community.jboss.org/message/740332#740332>  ).And now I see login
window and even can login, but after it I still get the same error messages
like in  my previous message
<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/Guvnor-with-ModeShape-2-8-on-JBoss-7-tt4019923.html>
.