[rules-users] Drools hangs when running decision table

Arshdeep Mand arshmand at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 06:09:27 EST 2013

I have the following code:

function runDecisionTable() {
     ...Other setup code...
     val ksession = kbase.newStatelessKnowledgeSession()
     println("About to execute")
     ksession.execute(params)
     println("Done executing")
}

This function will execute just fine exactly 10 times. However, when the
function executes for the 11th time, all I see is the message "About to
execute" and the java process seems to hang at the "kession.execute" line.
Anyone have any clue on how to debug this?

I tried to add some logging by doing:
val logger = KnowledgeRuntimeLoggerFactory.newConsoleLogger(ksession);

However, I get the following error when doing this:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Provider
org.drools.core.audit.KnowledgeRuntimeLoggerProviderImpl could not be set.