[rules-users] Any easy way to avoid inserting same id object into memory?

Sonata plz.write.to at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 20:56:48 EST 2013

Thanks
I made a search and it seems it is controlled by a config to switch between
identity or equality. Since I can only write rules, I can't enjoy the
advantage of that.

I ended up writing a retract rule to retract the same (equal) object from
memory with higher salience. So everytime some rules insert a new object,
this rule will fire to remove the object if they have the same id.