[rules-users] Kie Work Bench missing repositories menu option

Anjana Ackroyd anjana.ackroyd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:20:06 EST 2013

I went ahead and re-installed
kie-drools-wb-distribution-wars-6.0.0.Final-tomcat7.0.war on tomcat 7. My
server starts up with no errors. But I do see a warning

2013-12-10 13:15:52,727 [tomcat-http--30] WARN  Environment variable
M2_HOME is not set

I am guessing I need to install Maven on my server and try it again?
I am logged in as userid : admin
Here is a screen shot
[image: Inline image 1]