[rules-users] Kie Work Bench missing repositories menu option

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:02:47 EST 2013

I can't see the screen shot; it's been compressed. That said does your user
have the "admin" role? I asked earlier but you did not say. Most of the
administration perspective requires that role.

The warning is benign and can be ignored. It definitely would not cause
problems with the administration perspective.

Sent on the move