[rules-users] Optaplanner: Shadow Variables vs insertLogical

jonathan.labin jonathan.labin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 08:57:14 EDT 2013

ge0ffrey wrote
> But the first question is why you're getting score corruption the first
> place.

Of course I'm not sure of the cause of the score corruption.  I assume that
it is due to my rules using an accumulator over Planning Entities in the
When portion of the rule and that somehow confusing the delta score
calculations.

I hoped that a rule redesign based on Shadow Variables or insertLogical
rather than accumulators would be more efficient and not result in score
corruption.

Jon