[rules-users] Internet Explorer Compatibility

rjr201 rich.j.riley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 11:54:53 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm working for a client who wishes to use Guvnor with Internet Explorer.

I've tried Guvnor 5.5.0.Final with IE8 and IE9. However, I get an error when
trying to access a rule in the guided editor.

I read in another post
(http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/guvnor-5-5-problems-on-Internet-Explorer-td4022207.html)
that there are problems with 5.5.0 in IE, that may have been fixed in the
current 5.5.x branch.

I have built the latest code on the branch, but seem to have even more
problems (it doesn't even let me get to the initial Guvnor landing page).

Does anyone have any experience/insight in getting Guvnor working in IE? Or
at least know what version of Guvnor does work in IE? Or just any advice on
this issue at all I would be grateful..

Thanks in advance,
Rich.