[rules-users] StatefulKnowledgeSession and multi-threaded processing

pprasad pradeep_prasad at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 3 22:42:54 EDT 2013

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am working on a fraud system for a bank and they have around 3 millions records.
All my data is loaded to redis and I can access the key using jedis. How do I insert redis hashmap to fact in one go. I do not want to iterate for every key and insert fact individually.
Is there a way to get the instance of redis hashmap in java and insert that hashmap as a fact.

Thanks and Regards
Pradeep Prasad