[rules-users] Url Resource Guvnor connection + ProtocolException

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Wed Jun 5 10:21:21 EDT 2013

There's a pretty good chance that you're being redirected as a result of not being authenticated.

As a tip on diagnosing, try using curl from the server you're deploying on, to see what you get, like so:

Find out what happens with unauthenticated access:
	curl http://whatevertheurlis/

And authenticated access:
	curl -u admin:admin http://whatevertheurlis/

That might indicate what's going on.