[rules-users] Decision tree, Is this scenario possible in Drools 5.x, need to fire a new question based on the answer of previous

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 19:06:59 EDT 2013

The experimental PMML supoprt already covers "decision trees" as well,
but those are "decision trees" in a slightly narrower sense, you'd have
to check the PMML standard and see if it fits your needs.

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools-chance/tree/master/drools-pmml
http://www.dmg.org/v4-1/TreeModel.html