[rules-users] Grouping Rules in Decision table approach

Raju Bandaru raju_bandaru at infosys.com
Tue Jun 11 09:46:10 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have a requirement as execute the set of rules as a one rule which had
defined in Decision table.Could you please provide me some guidance with
respect to this requirement.

One rule which internally contains set of rules define in excel sheet
(decision table) should execute and returns the one result.

Can we achieve this kind of requirement in Drools Guvnor?

Regards,
Raju