[rules-users] Grouping Rules in Decision table approach

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 10:22:09 EDT 2013

All rules in a decision table will execute if they match the criteria
(facts) inserted into Working Memory. You can use a guard-fact to prevent
other rules from firing; if need be.

In the ACTION insert a "result fact" and check the "result fact" does not
exist in the CONDITION; for example (in DRL, but you should be able to work
out what you'd need to do with the decision table).

when
not Result()
MyFact( $f : field == 10)
then