[rules-users] Solved: Guvnor: After release, Guvnor UI can't find rules, but rest api can

Fair, Joe Joe.Fair at Level3.com
Wed Jun 12 09:34:55 EDT 2013

Also we were getting lots of 400 errors. It turns out the DB got populated while the servers were running, so the jackrabbit indexes were out of sync.

We shut down the servers, removed all the indexes, started up the servers, and when the indexes got refreshed it was working fine.
Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org [mailto:rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Fair, Joe
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2:52 PM
To: rules-users at lists.jboss.org
Subject: [rules-users] Guvnor: After release, Guvnor UI can't find rules, but rest api can

Group,

We re-pointed new drools servers to an existing Guvnor 5.4 db, but now we can't see the rules in Guvnor.  We can still download them in the rest api, but we don't have access to update them.

Has anyone seen this before?  You do something and it looks like a packages is empty in the UI, but still available via rest?

We're using postgres db and lots of shared models, btw.

Thx,
Joe