[rules-users] Need to copy packages from server A to server B, but they use Global Models

Fair, Joe Joe.Fair at Level3.com
Thu Jun 13 13:27:34 EDT 2013

I'm trying to figure out a way to copy packages from Guvnor instance A to B using the rest API.

I have the Package created and the configuration almost figured out and the rules moved over, but my rules reference models in the global area.

1. How do I download items in the global area with the rest services?
2. How can I maintain the relationships between a package and a shared model?

Thanks,
Joe