[rules-users] Update: Need to copy packages from server A to server B, but they use Global Models

Fair, Joe Joe.Fair at Level3.com
Fri Jun 14 09:06:42 EDT 2013

Ok. I figured out how to download models from the global area (I think) but if I upload them again, I assume they will be different from the ones in the global area on the new server.

Is there a way to tell Guvnor that a package is using a model in the global area in the rest interface?
Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org [mailto:rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Fair, Joe
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 1:28 PM
To: rules-users at lists.jboss.org
Subject: [rules-users] Need to copy packages from server A to server B, but they use Global Models

I'm trying to figure out a way to copy packages from Guvnor instance A to B using the rest API.

I have the Package created and the configuration almost figured out and the rules moved over, but my rules reference models in the global area.

1. How do I download items in the global area with the rest services?
2. How can I maintain the relationships between a package and a shared model?

Thanks,
Joe