[rules-users] Problem with eclipse and drools 6.0.0 beta 3

harald.loesing at bluemail.ch harald.loesing at bluemail.ch
Tue Jun 18 11:46:06 EDT 2013

Hi,
today I started using drools using eclipse Kepler version where I added droolsjbpm-tools-distribution-6.0.0.Beta3
to.
Now I see the perspective and are able to create the hello world example project with the Sample.drl and the
DroolsTest.java class.

But the example project doesn't compile as in the new libraries kie-api.jar and drools-core.jar
the following classes are not avaliable:
 - org.kie.api.builder.ResourceType
 - org.drools.core.runtime.
StatefulKnowledgeSession

I know that I am using a beta 3 and possibly I should downgrade to the last stable version
5.5.0.

Any other idea / suggestion why this is the case?

Kind Regards
Harald