[rules-users] drools 6 and osgi

Cristiano Gavião cvgaviao at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 09:43:56 EDT 2013

Hi,

Well, besides the fact that the services that we used on version 5.x is
still there, I'm not that optimist with Drools 6 running well in an OSGi
container... at least not currently...

Last week I played a bit too with Jbosgi and Wildfly and got a lot of
classloading errors due some factory classes trying to load classes that
are in another bundles...

what surprise me most was that kie-api has an import to
org.drools.compiler.kie.builder.impl ! :)

regards,

John