[rules-users] drools 6 and osgi

Florian Pirchner florian.pirchner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 10:01:54 EDT 2013

Hi,

i also saw all the Class.forName. Class.forName additionally uses a very
aggressive class caching policy.
See here:
http://blog.osgi.org/2011/05/what-you-should-know-about-class.html
http://blog.bjhargrave.com/2007/09/classforname-caches-defined-class-in.html

I do not understand why API imports compiler.impl? Maybe to enable
class#forname i guess.

Is there an intention to use a more modularized way in v6 beta4 when
OSGi support will be implemented?

Thanks Florian