[rules-users] Question : Camel + kie-spring (Drools6)

Charles Moulliard ch007m at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 03:39:23 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have some problems to understand the new way to create with Drools 6 a
knowledge base, kession.

For a kie-camel project by example we must use the following syntax :

  <kie:ksession-ref id="ksession1">
    <kie:batch>
      <kie:set-global identifier="list" >
        <bean class="java.util.ArrayList" />
      </kie:set-global>
    </kie:batch>
  </kie:ksession-ref>

Question : How kbase and kcontainer are created in this case ?

So, why can't we use this one ?

  <kie:kbase-ref id="drl_sample"/>
  <kie:ksession id="kession1" kbase-ref="drl_sample"/>

Question : How kbase links info retrieved from kmodules ?

Hope that documentation will clarify that ?

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat