[rules-users] 6.0.0.Beta4 broken on windows

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 02:55:07 EDT 2013

I've also reproduced the issue on an old Windows machine.

We'll figure out tomorrow (Monday) what's causing it: either the way
that OptaPlanner builds a KieBase, or simply Drools's KieBase itself.
   https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DROOLS-183
It's a critical issue. I 've already reverted the optplanner.org website
so it links the Beta3 download.

Workaround: either use Beta3 (no timewindow example)
or either find a way to build a valid KieBase and set it the
SolverConfig (see docs for the latter part)
or either use linux (and presumably mac).

tnx for reporting.