[rules-users] openLiveQuery not implemented

Andynator hickl.andy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:23:18 EDT 2013

Hey,

I am using Drools 5.5.0final and came acroos a problem when using Querries
with JPA StatefulKnowledgeSession (persistent).
I looked at the implementation and found following:
Link
<http://grepcode.com/file/repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org.drools/drools-core/5.5.0.Final/org/drools/command/impl/CommandBasedStatefulKnowledgeSession.java#CommandBasedStatefulKnowledgeSession.openLiveQuery%28java.lang.String%2Cjava.lang.Object%5B%5D%2Corg.drools.runtime.rule.ViewChangedEventListener%29>
 /public LiveQuery openLiveQuery(String query,
                                           Object[] arguments,
                                          ViewChangedEventListener listener)
{
         // TODO: implement thiss
          return null;
  }/

It's the same in the newer Version 6.0.0Alpha --> not implemented

Does anyone have an idea how I can use Querries or is it not possible right
now?