[rules-users] Time Scheduling - Routing (OptaPlanner)

saindofora30 james.gustavo.rebelato at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 12:25:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

Thank you for super fast response. I hope to collaborate this way soon to
the community.

In my case I use Windows 7 Pro SP1 64bit.

Follow the steps below to view examples:
- I accessed the site http://www.optaplanner.org/
- Download OptaPlanner 6.0.0.Beta4
- Unzipped the file
- I accessed the folder \ examples
- Open the file runExamples.bat

The application opened normally, showing examples of all the buttons.
Examples of normally open.
When I click on a button to open them. Xml or import them is displayed in
the prompt (cmd) MS-DOS these error messages.
- These are the same messages that appear when trying to build the source
code in NetBeans or Eclipse.

If it was a point of failure in some of the examples could provide more
specific information, but these lines appear error when trying to open any
app with any. Xml

Again thanks for the super fast response.