[rules-users] Planner 5.5.1 Immovable Planning entities

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 05:20:23 EST 2013

Op 04-03-13 08:19, duggal schreef:
> Thank you - that does help.
> Where can I find the release plan for drools 6.0?
I don't think the ever-changing release plan is publicized (except in
IRC discussions :)

6.0.0.Alpha9 was deployed to the public jboss repo recently.
We're probably releasing Beta1 this month.
There probably won't be a Beta2 (so CR1 will follow relatively soon).

But this will all change as needed: we avoid promising release dates
towards the community: it's ready when it's ready.