[rules-users] [Drools Planner] Multi depot CVRP / CVRPTW

Mats Norén mats.noren at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 10:49:37 EST 2013

Thanks Geoffrey,

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Geoffrey De Smet <ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com>wrote:

> The example only does the capacitated vehicle routing problem (VRP +
> capacity limits), not the windowed vehicle routing problem.

By "your example" I meant the pseudo rule you sent me in a previous mail
and not the  cvrp example in drools-planner-examples.

>  Should I add each CustomerTimeWindow as a fact in the
> VrpSchedule.getProblemFacts?
>
> Yes, so your score rules can exploit it.
> Also, you 'll want to make sure that your score rule penalize "the number
> of minutes that a time window isn't met".

Ok, by this you mean the difference in minutes from the arrivaltime and the
customer timewindow? i.e., the largest of (arrivalTime - endTime) and
(startTime-arrivalTime) given that  (arrivalTime < startTime or arrivalTime
> endTime) ?

Regards,
Mats