[rules-users] Expert Systems and Functional programming?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Mar 11 16:47:44 EDT 2013

There were a number of research efforts that looked at combining procedural and rule base programming.
This one is quite interesting:
Combining Rule-Based and Procedural Programming in the XC and XE Programming Lanaugages
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.9.1106&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Mark