[rules-users] Guvnor REST APIs - what rule features are supported?

kurrent93 kurrent93 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 07:17:00 EDT 2013

Hi

I saw a thread a few days ago asking about how to enable/disable rules using
the guvnor REST Api - only to find that that functionality does not exist.

What other functionalities are not covered by the REST apis?

For example, can we add calendars using the REST api?

What about salience, no-loop, activation group, agenda group, duration?

We are looking to build a custom UI for editing rules, using the Guvnor REST
apis, and but if there is limited coverage, then we will need to find an
alternative.

Thanks