[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent to update knowledge base built with Guvnor pkg

riri irina.adam at gmail.com
Thu May 2 15:33:57 EDT 2013

Thank you for the tips! I did change the scanning interval to 20s and I wait
before restarting the session. I have also tried to compile the package
manually in Guvnor after changing a rule but still no effect. The problem is
that I use the embedded editor in my application for creating a rule and so
normally the user would not have access to Guvnor to retrigger the build.
Programatically would that mean to use a builder to rebuild the packages but
then wouldn't I be creating a new knowledge base?

And also, what line should I include in the log4j config file to enable the
debug messages for Drools? Or should I just have the root logger set to
debug? At the moment I do not see the message at all.

I apologize if some of my questions are dumb, I'm still trying to get my
head around how everything works together.

Best regards