[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent to update knowledge base built with Guvnor pkg

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Thu May 2 15:43:20 EDT 2013

My fault, I just realized the KA is not using log4j. To enable the logs,
you should do:

// enable scanner and notifier logs before starting them :
SystemEventListenerFactory.setSystemEventListener(new
PrintStreamSystemEventListener());

// enable agent event logs just after creating it :
agent.addEventListener( new DebugKnowledgeAgentEventListener() );

these listeners will log to System.out and System.err.. if that doesn't
work for you,
you can reimplement their interfaces

the logs would be the knowledge agent's logs, so they would be