[rules-users] KnowledgeAgent to update knowledge base built with Guvnor pkg

riri irina.adam at gmail.com
Fri May 3 03:54:42 EDT 2013

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation, things are clearer now. I
would have liked to be able to initialize the KA with an empty KB but I need
to be able to set the configuration options for it and for now I don't see
how that is done. Can the options, like STREAM mode be set when creating the
KB from the KA?

Otherwise I will continue to re-create the environment before running a
session since for now it is the only option that works.

Best regards