[rules-users] Deployment on websphere

drdaveg drdaveg at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:30:57 EDT 2013

I've been using DROOLS and Guvnor for years, but am trying to get Guvnor to
run under WebSphere 8.5  - even under the Liberty profile as mentioned.
Guvnor fails using the tomcat war (contrary to post) and avoiding "seam"
(per another post) gets you to run-time complaints about

- needing the weld-servlet (whose JAR is in the war) and
- CDI not being supported.

Does anyone have a good configuration of WebSphere where they could share
the web.xml, etc?  Thanks!  I am running within RAD - since out of RAD it
completely fails.