[rules-users] [OptaPlanner] Help on Construction Heuristics

Tales Costa tales at ibiseng.com
Sun Nov 3 11:29:09 EST 2013

Hi all,

I am new to Optaplanner and would like some help on understanding how to
control the planning value chosen by Optaplanner.

Based on the info on User Guide and the NQueen example, I understand that
 for Local Search algorithms one can use the Move interface (for example
 to forbid some specific row change).

However, for the  Construction heuristics have not found any similar
option. For these algoritms the only option seems to be to make load
adjustements on the score calculations (as the nqueens example does for
queens on the same row).  Is this correct or am I missing something ?

Regards

Tales